Lynda Shoup is one of the nicest virtual friends I’ve had the pleasure to “meet” this past year. We got to know each other last year during NaPiBoWriWee and caught up again last week for the 2011 version. She recently bestowed upon me this award:
It came at a pretty ironic time because I have a terrible cold and am currently sporting sweatpants and a sweatshirt with my hair pulled back in a scrunchie. Ordinarily I stay away from blogger awards just because I never have the time to “pass them on,” and I feel bad that by listing some, I skip over others that I also love. However, this time the award really did boost my spirits so I figured it was time to join in. The rules are to reveal 7 things about yourself that readers might not know and then to pass the award on to up to 15 bloggers whose blogs you enjoy. So here goes.
7 Things You Might Not Know About Me (and that aren’t already listed on my 100 Random Things)
- I wish I would meditate every day. I don’t know why I don’t.
- I will turn 40 later this month
- Surprisingly, I’m not upset about #2
- I’ve always fantasized about being an actress or a dancer (I have no talent at either)
- I once thought my car had been stolen, but really I had just forgotten where I parked it.
- I experience all five senses in my dreams – weird but true.
- I loved Charlotte’s Web so much as a child that I had a stuffed pig named Wilbur. My mother sold it in a garage sale. I’ve just barely forgiven her…
And now, onto some great blogs I think you will enjoy:
First up are three of my awesome critique partners who blog regularly. Their blogs all have tons of great information!
Other virtual friends:
- Cheryl Reifsnyder at The Rich Writer
- Jean Reidy at A Totally Random Romp
- Ingrid Sundberg at Ingrid’s Notes
- Corey Schwartz at Thing 1 and Thing 2
- Julie Musil
- Catherine Johnson
- Katie Davis
- Nancy Hatch at Spirit Lights the Way
Eleven is probably enough for now, but I encourage you to check my blogroll for more ideas. I read each and every one that is listed and enjoy them all. Thanks again Linda!