Another week, another Gratitude Sunday…
Quotes on Gratitude
“As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.” — Terri Guillemets
“The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” — John E. Southard
“Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture.” — Kak Sri
Gratitude list for the week ending December 11
- FINALLY getting to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I!!!
- Getting lots of Christmas shopping done
- Feeling excited about my writing again
- Christmas music
- Hot Cinnamon Spice tea
- Bookstores, and buying books from authors I know as gifts for friends and family
- Flannel sheets
- Showing Em her baby pictures and telling stories
- A Margareaders Book Club holiday party with husbands and all – lots of fun
- Last but not least, a friend’s new puppy. Could it be any cuter?
What are you grateful for this week?